Feel unsafe at work?
· Check out a NEW Washington state website on workplace safety guidelines and worker options for action
Stay up-to-date on new unemployment policies
· Sign up for ESD covid-19 updates – get updates on the program launch for new federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, which will help some folks left out of the state’s Unemployment Insurance program: contractors, small business owners, people who don’t have enough hours and some gig workers
· Check out ESD’s grid on state benefits – it is updated as benefits are expanded/clarified to help workers dealing with covid-19
Did you miss WSLC Secretary-Treasurer April Sims’ 4/3 Facebook Live stream on new worker resources?
· Check out the video here! See the comments section for websites and phone numbers referenced in the video
Highlights from WSLC’s covid-19 resources page
· Scroll down for resources for Immigrant Workers
· Uninsured? Sign up for health coverage during a special open enrollment period due to COVID-19 – deadline now extended to May 8, 2020.