Resources for Working People
- EDS Paid Family Medical Leave visit https://paidleave.wa.gov/
- Unemployment Benefits www.esd.wa.gov if denied contact Unemployment Law Project at www.unemploymentlawproject.org Waiting a week has been waived for WA State.
- Washington Apple Health Special Enrollment Period is now available through April 8th at www.wahealthplanfinder.org
- Apply for Washington Apple Health Medicaid through www.hca.wa.gov
- Financial Assistance through Foundation for Working Families www.wslc.org
- Financial Help through Department of Financial Institutions www.dfi.wa.gov
- Small Business assistance at http://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- Insurance question contact www.insurance.wa.gov
- Emergency Assistance Program Economic Services Administration at www.dshs.wa.gov This can cover rent including back rent, deposits for rent or utilities, home repairs, basic local telephone services and short term lodging such as motels
- United Way Resources dial 211
- Governor Inslee has instituted statewide moratorium on evictions of residential tenants for the next 30 days. Law Enforcement will not enforce eviction orders based solely on non-payment of rent.
- Federal Housing Finance Agency directed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to suspend foreclosures and eviction for at least 60 days.